IN-PRESENCE ITALIAN COURSES
ESI PROTOCOL FOR TEACHERS, STUDENTS, FAMILIES
In order to ensure compliance with the safety standards in force for protection from the Coronavirus epidemic (Covid 19), for all ESI in-person courses, the following indications apply:
1 - STUDENTS CANNOT ACCESS THE CLASSROOM IN THE PRESENCE OF COUGH OR FEVER HIGHER THAN 37,5 OBVIOUS DEGREES OR SYMPTOMS OF DISEASE;
2 - PARENTS / ACCOMPANYING PERSONS CANNOT ACCESS THE CLASSROOM / BUILDING FOR ANY REASON AND MUST KEEP A DISTANCE OF AT LEAST 1,5 METERS BETWEEN THEM;
3 - STUDENTS WHO COME IN CONTACT WITH PEOPLE INFECTED BY CORONAVIRUS CANNOT ATTEND THE LESSONS WITHOUT A QUARANTINE PREVENTION OF 10 DAYS;
4 - IF POSSIBLE, STUDENTS MUST WASH HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS BEFORE ACCESSING THE LESSON CLASSROOM;
5 - STUDENTS WILL BE OBLIGED TO DISINFECT THEIR HANDS AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE CLASSROOM, BY MEANS OF DISINFECTANT SPECIALLY PROVIDED AT THE ENTRANCE;
5 - AFTER EVERY VISIT TO THE TOILETS, STUDENTS MUST WASH HANDS FOR AT LEAST 20 SECONDS AND POSSIBLY DISINFECT THEM;
6 - IF THERE ARE TWO SUCCESSIVE GROUPS OF STUDENTS, THE CLASSROOM MUST BE AIRED FOR AT LEAST 5 MINUTES IN THE INTERVAL;
7 - DESKS, CHAIRS AND USED MATERIALS WILL BE DISINFECTED BEFORE AND AFTER USE;
8- AFTER THE LESSON, STUDENTS MUST REACH THE PARENTS / ACCOMPANIMENTS WAITING OUTSIDE THE CLASSROOM / BUILDING DIRECTLY;
9 - IF YOU HAVE OBVIOUS SYMPTOMS (COUGH, TEMPERATURE, …) APPEARED DURING THE LESSON, THE STUDENT MUST BE DISTANCED FROM THE OTHER STUDENTS WAITING FOR THE END OF THE LESSON AND THE PARENTS WARNED IMMEDIATELY;
10 - THE TEACHER IS INVITED (NOT REQUIRED) TO WEAR A MASK (NOT SURGICAL) DURING CLASS.
THESE RULES DO NOT REPLACE, BUT POSSIBLY INTEGRATE, THE RULES PREPARED BY THE SCHOOLS, CENTERS AND BUILDINGS THAT HOST THE CLASSROOMS FOR ESI COURSES.
Additional protocol for COVID symptoms 19
Students and staff
A student or teacher cannot come to school if they have a cold or other coronavirus-related problems.
If you haven't taken a test:
• A student with coronavirus-related disorders (cough and / or fever and / or reduced smell or taste) he must stay home until he is symptom-free for 24 ore. Parents must report the child's illness to the school and / or to the childcare organization, that records it.
• A teacher with the same coronavirus symptoms must stay home until he is symptom-free for 24 ore.
If tested positive:
• A student or teacher with symptoms must stay home from the time symptoms present until the test result is known.
• A student or teacher who has tested positive must stay home until at least 7 days after the onset of symptoms and can only return to school when he no longer has symptoms.
● When a student or teacher tests positive, the entire class is quarantined.
If tested negative:
• A student or teacher who has tested negative on the corona test can return to school.
If a student has been in contact with someone with a confirmed COVID-19 (a minimum of 15 minutes later 1,5 m away), must stay at home and it is important to test the student especially if he develops symptoms. After the test, the student stays at home waiting for the test result.
The student who tested negative can return to school.
A student who tested positive on the corona test must stay home and rest for at least 7 days after the symptoms have developed and can only go back to school when he has no more symptoms.
Students and staff waiting for the (own) crown test result and / or roommates waiting for a crown test result, must stay at home until a negative test result is found for themselves and their roommates. This also means that children stay home when parents / guardians await the corona test result.
The school applies the RIVM advice and guidelines for schools:
A staff member with the following symptoms (airways) stays at home:
• Difficulty in breathing / sense of oppression.
• Temporarily reduced odors and tastes.
• fever higher than 38 ° C.
• If someone in the teacher's family has a fever higher than 38 ° C and / or difficulty in breathing, the teacher will also stay at home.
• If all family members have no symptoms for 24 ore, the teacher can go back to school.
• If a teacher tested positive, must stay home for at least 7 days. The teacher can only go back to school if he has no symptoms
• If someone in the teacher's family has been tested for COVID-19 and has a positive result, the teacher must be quarantined. A teacher who has had close contact with a patient with a confirmed crown can undergo a test on 5 Day after this last contact. In case of a negative result, the person being tested will end his quarantine.
• Teachers with symptoms should contact the ARBO doctor.
• The staff member's medical information is not shared with colleagues or parents without consent.