Costs and Payments
COSTS AND PAYMENTS
A participation fee is required to attend a course, established each year on the basis of the number of members e (for children's courses) above all to the amount of ministerial contributions received. This fee can therefore vary annually and will be confirmed to each student at the time of definitive confirmation of the start of the course and the relative date. For i elementary and middle school group courses of the school year 2023/2024 an all-inclusive fee is currently set 150 euro. For i group courses for adults a share of 320 euro, with the exclusion of the book.
- By signing the registration form or by accepting the conditions in the digital registration form, the applicant accepts these registration conditions.
- After receipt of the registration forms, the ESI will proceed with the composition of the classes and the inclusion of any additional applicants in one of the already formed classes.
- Applicants will then receive a confirmation communication with the start date of the lessons and the indications for the payment of the participation fee.
- The participation fee must be paid in full by the deadline indicated in the aforementioned confirmation communication.
- Participation in the course is guaranteed on condition that the participation fee has been paid in full by the deadline indicated.
- In case of non-payment within this period, registration will be considered canceled and participation in the course will depend on the availability of places.
- For late enrollments and courses organized afterwards, the participation fee must in any case be paid before the start of the lessons.
THE ESI reserves the right to cancel a course if there are fewer than 8 subscribers. In this case the fees paid will be fully refunded.
The participation fee already paid will not be refunded in case of non-participation in the lessons or cancellation of registration, regardless of the reasons given.
However, a cooling-off period of 14 days from the date of payment. This term in any case expires when the student starts the course.
Any lessons lost by the student are not compensated.
The payment of the participation fee must be made only by bank transfer to the account ESI which will be indicated in the confirmation communication.
It is not possible to make payments in cash, with PIN or credit card. The bank transfer will constitute payment receipt. THE ESI does not issue payment receipt, unless explicitly requested by the student.
THE ESI considers the satisfaction of its students to be of fundamental importance. In case of dissatisfaction with the progress of the course, o administrative aspects or any other reason, we will be grateful to communicate your comments, by e-mail or post.
A notice will be sent that the observations have been received by 5 days and a subsequent reply on the matter. The comments received will be treated with the utmost attention.